Creative. Funny. Useful. Trendy. Comfy.
The best gifts for SLPs!
If you’re shopping for a speech-language pathologist (SLP), you’ve come to the right place. I’m an SLP with over a decade of experience and I’ve got a list of 10 amazing gifts for the special speech therapist in your life. Let’s get started!
A Clipboard just for SLPs. Whether they work in a school, private practice, or a medical setting, paperwork is unavoidable for SLPs. These clipboards are durable while also being lightweight and perfect for holding data sheets and to-do lists.
- Aromatherapy for the speech therapist. Your SLP lights up your life, so why not get them a candle that says just that? Candles can be soothing and relaxing after a long day at work and they make the perfect gifts!
- Mugs for the caffeinated SLP. A tumbler or coffee mug is sure to be a hit with any speech therapist. We need to start our day right with a hot coffee (or tea, or cocoa!) and having a cute mug makes it extra fun. Bonus points for getting a tumbler because it has a lid and fits nicely into a car cup holder.
These amazing speechie stickers. Stickers are so much fun! Perfect for decorating a laptop, water bottle, notebook, or anything else you want to stick them on! These stickers were designed by an SLP for SLPs. They are made of durable vinyl and come in colorful packs.
- Throw pillows for the therapy room. Make your SLP a little more comfortable with a soft pillow for the therapy room (or home!). This one is designed with whimsical, hand drawn anatomy notes which any SLP will appreciate.
Cozy SLP Core Vocabulary blanket. This blanket is luxuriously soft with a fleece print and sherpa inner layer. It features a core vocabulary board, which is commonly used by pediatric SLPs.
- IPA Skinny Clutch. SLPs use the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) to transcribe speech. This vegan leather clutch has an IPA symbol pattern, making it the perfect gift. And guess what? Matching wallets and watch bands are available in the same pattern as well.
Shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies. Soft and cozy apparel is what Peachie Speechie is known for. We have hundreds of different designs to choose from.
- Sound Wave Poster. This poster is a sound wave of the words “speech-language pathologist” being spoken. Neat, huh? Hang it on the wall and it will be a fun conversation piece for years to come.
- Can’t decide? Get them a gift card to PeachieSpeechie.com and let them choose! Our gift cards are digital, meaning you can email it to the lucky recipient right away. You can also print it out and put it in a card. If you don’t have time to wait for items to ship and you want an amazing gift in an instant, a gift card is your answer!
And there you have it. The best gifts for the special SLP in your life! Happy shopping!
Thanks for reading the Peachie Speechie blog! Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the page so we can keep in touch. 💌