After enjoying your new Peachie Speechie apparel, it's time for laundry day! To prolong the life of your apparel, we recommend following these care instructions:
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Garment-dyed items should be washed separately until colorfast.
- Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
- Avoid fabric softeners, as they can damage the print.
- Hang-dry your apparel for the longest life, especially for embroidered items. Avoid putting embroidered items in the dryer.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
Please note, the manufacturer's care instructions found on the item's tags do not take into consideration the printing or embroidery process. We caution against using high heat settings, as they can cause the printing to fade and crack. This applies to all printed and embroidered apparel, and we recommend washing new items separately on the first wash.
For hats, we recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and wiping it clean. If necessary, hats can be hand-washed in cold water, but avoid using brushes.
Our ceramic mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe, but the print and coating will last longer if you hand wash them. Be extra careful not to scratch the surface. Glasses are not microwave or dishwasher safe. Only hand wash glasses.
Follow these instructions to keep your new faves looking their best for years to come. Happy washing!