Speech Anatomy Craft Pack
Teach speech anatomy with this fun craft! Students will use a paper bag and the templates in this product to create an “anatomy suit” featuring the larynx, trachea, lungs, and diaphragm. There is also a template for vocal folds included.
What’s in this product:
- Directions page for assembling your craft
- Printable templates for the larynx, vocal folds, trachea, lungs, and diaphragm
Bonus items also included:
- Speech anatomy flashcards
- Mini paper bag mouth model craft template and directions (includes top and bottom of mouth and also tongue)
- Speech anatomy coloring page & dough mat
Make Someone's Day
Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, sending a thank you, or giving a just-because surprise gift, you can skip the guesswork with an e-gift card from Peachie Speechie.shop gift cards
Gifts & Accessories
Totes for carrying materials, functional decor, cute hats, stickers to personalize your stuff, funny candles, mugs to keep you caffeinated, and much more!shop gifts & accessories
R Sound Success
Clear anatomy visuals, step-by-step progressive techniques, tons of practice activities, and even unique tips for SLPs. This is everything you need to master and succeed with the R sound!shop R sound materials
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.