Save money on the I Can Say… Articulation Bundle, which includes this product.
If you have students/clients with velar fronting, this workbook is for you! 150 pages to target the K and G sounds! Professional illustrations teach students the anatomy of the mouth and detailed step-by-step visuals guide the clinician and student through a variety of techniques to elicit accurate productions. Activities are included for practice in isolation, syllables, words, sentences, and oral story reading.
Included in this digital download workbook:
- Table of Contents
- A Note for the Speech-Language Pathologist
- Speech Anatomy: Learning about the parts of the mouth
- What Makes K and G so tricky?
- Speech Sound Self Report
- How to Produce the K Sound - Placement Instructions
- How to Produce the G Sound - Placement Instructions
- Common Errors
- The Cereal Trick
- Touch Clues
- Tools for Teaching the K and G Sounds
- Visuals for the K and G Sounds
- Drill Sheets for K
- Drill Sheets for G
- Minimal Pairs Cards /k/ vs /t/ - Listening for the K sound
- Minimal Pairs Cards /g/ vs /d/ - Listening for the G sound
- K in Syllables
- G in Syllables
- Say and Dot K Practice
- Say and Dot G Practice
- Word to Picture Matching for K
- Word to Picture Matching for G
- K Tic-Tac-Toe
- G Tic-Tac-Toe
- Spin it, Say it, Color it Word Level Practice for K
- Spin it, Say it, Color it Word Level Practice for G
- K Clues Cut and Paste
- G Clues Cut and Paste
- K Word List and Tally Sheet
- G Word List and Tally Sheet
- Two Word K Phrases
- Two Word G Phrases
- Carrier Phrase Fun for K and G
- Silly Sentences: Read and Illustrate for K and G
- Story Time: Read and Illustrate K and G Stories
- Blank Writing Page
- Resource List
Total Page Count: 152 Pages!
My students readily found correct placement with the. Visual graphics. Nice progression with inclusion of minimal Pairs!
Lots of great tips!
I'm using this more than any other articulation materials I have. I love the visuals.
I can use this resource with TK all the way to 6th grade students! It has such a variety of activities! Great for busy SLPs with minimal planning time!