Save money on the I Can Say… Articulation Bundle, which includes this product.
If you have students/clients with velar fronting, this workbook is for you! 150 pages to target the K and G sounds! Professional illustrations teach students the anatomy of the mouth and detailed step-by-step visuals guide the clinician and student through a variety of techniques to elicit accurate productions. Activities are included for practice in isolation, syllables, words, sentences, and oral story reading.
Included in this digital download workbook:
- Table of Contents
- A Note for the Speech-Language Pathologist
- Speech Anatomy: Learning about the parts of the mouth
- What Makes K and G so tricky?
- Speech Sound Self Report
- How to Produce the K Sound - Placement Instructions
- How to Produce the G Sound - Placement Instructions
- Common Errors
- The Cereal Trick
- Touch Clues
- Tools for Teaching the K and G Sounds
- Visuals for the K and G Sounds
- Drill Sheets for K
- Drill Sheets for G
- Minimal Pairs Cards /k/ vs /t/ - Listening for the K sound
- Minimal Pairs Cards /g/ vs /d/ - Listening for the G sound
- K in Syllables
- G in Syllables
- Say and Dot K Practice
- Say and Dot G Practice
- Word to Picture Matching for K
- Word to Picture Matching for G
- K Tic-Tac-Toe
- G Tic-Tac-Toe
- Spin it, Say it, Color it Word Level Practice for K
- Spin it, Say it, Color it Word Level Practice for G
- K Clues Cut and Paste
- G Clues Cut and Paste
- K Word List and Tally Sheet
- G Word List and Tally Sheet
- Two Word K Phrases
- Two Word G Phrases
- Carrier Phrase Fun for K and G
- Silly Sentences: Read and Illustrate for K and G
- Story Time: Read and Illustrate K and G Stories
- Blank Writing Page
- Resource List
Total Page Count: 152 Pages!
This product is a digital download. Once your order is completed, you will see a link to access digital content. Log-in anytime to access.
I can use this resource with TK all the way to 6th grade students! It has such a variety of activities! Great for busy SLPs with minimal planning time!