Articulation Roll and Race Dice Game for Speech Therapy
All you need is dice and a marker! No-prep articulation fun! This engaging speech therapy dice game will motivate your students and challenge them to say their sound multiple times. Kids love this game!
How to play:
- Give each student an Articulation Roll and Race sheet.
- Students take turns rolling the dice. Whatever they land on, they need to select a picture in that column, practice saying the word, and then color in the picture. For example, if they roll a three, they will say the next word in the threes column and color it.
- The first person to make it to the end of a column wins!
Sound Targets Included:
- CV (2 pages)
- VC (1 page)
- CVC ( 2 pages)
- CVCV (1 page)
- CVCVCV (1 page)
- 3-syllable words (1 page)
- 4-syllable words (1 page)
- P (initial)
- B (initial)
- M (initial)
- D (final)
- T (final)
- F (initial)
- K (initial, medial, final)
- G (initial, medial, final)
- L (initial, medial, final)
- L BLENDS
- R (initial, medial, final)
- R BLENDS
- Vocalic R (air, ear, or, er, ar, ire)
- S (initial, medial, final)
- S BLENDS (12 pages, broken down by cluster: sp, st, sm, sn, sw, sl, sk)
- CH (initial)
- SH (initial)
- TH (initial)
Total of 75 pages.
Make Someone's Day
Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, sending a thank you, or giving a just-because surprise gift, you can skip the guesswork with an e-gift card from Peachie Speechie.shop gift cards
Gifts & Accessories
Totes for carrying materials, functional decor, cute hats, stickers to personalize your stuff, funny candles, mugs to keep you caffeinated, and much more!shop gifts & accessories
R Sound Success
Clear anatomy visuals, step-by-step progressive techniques, tons of practice activities, and even unique tips for SLPs. This is everything you need to master and succeed with the R sound!shop R sound materials
Clients loved this activity.
Thanks for all the resources and strategies - my students and I find them engaging and helpful :)
This is a great resource to engage students and keep articulation drill fun!
My older students love this. They love the competition of trying to finish a row before the other one and they get lots of practice with their direct sounds.
This is an excellent product, I enjoy playing with my sped students.
Wow! This has really made such a difference in my therapy! It is such a fun and versatile activity! Wow!!