100 Trials Earth Day Challenge
Take the Earth Day Challenge for 100 Trials! I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups to motivate my students to get 100 repetitions of their speech sounds. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything! Just print and go!
Here is how it works:
- I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
- I give each student a copy of a challenge sheet.
- I give each student markers, crayons, or mini erasers (often found at the Target dollar spot).
- Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to color in an item on their Challenge sheet.
- Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions!
Make Someone's Day
Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, sending a thank you, or giving a just-because surprise gift, you can skip the guesswork with an e-gift card from Peachie Speechie.shop gift cards
Gifts & Accessories
Totes for carrying materials, functional decor, cute hats, stickers to personalize your stuff, funny candles, mugs to keep you caffeinated, and much more!shop gifts & accessories
R Sound Success
Clear anatomy visuals, step-by-step progressive techniques, tons of practice activities, and even unique tips for SLPs. This is everything you need to master and succeed with the R sound!shop R sound materials