Save money on the I Can Say… Articulation Bundle, which includes this product.
Designed to help with that tricky S sound, this workbook is a MUST HAVE for every speech-language pathologist! Professional illustrations teach students the anatomy of the mouth and detailed step-by-step visuals guide the clinician and student through a variety of techniques to elicit accurate productions. Activities are included for practice in isolation, syllables, words, sentences, and oral story reading.
Included in this digital download workbook:
- Book Cover
- Table of Contents
- A Note for the Speech-Language Pathologist From the Author
- Why is the S Sound Challenging
- Speech Sound Self Report
- Speech Anatomy: Learning About the Parts of the Mouth
- I Can Say the S Sound Poster
- Visuals for the S Sound
- How to Produce the S Sound
- Common /s/ Errors - Frontal vs. Lateral Lisp
- Pull Back Method - Eliciting an /s/ Sound from a /th/ Sound
- Tools for Teaching the S Sound
- Understanding Airflow
- Jaw Stability
- Stretchy T - Eliciting an /s/ Sound from a /t/ Sound
- Stretchy T Practice
- Facilitating Contexts
- Silly Phrases with Facilitating Contexts
- S Practice - Drill Sheets for Practice in Isolation
- Minimal Pairs Cards
- S in Syllables
- Say and Dot S Practice
- Spin It, Say It, Color It - Word Level
- Carrier Phrase Fun
- Tally Sheet with Word Lists: Practice and Data Collection
- Articulation Tic-Tac-Toe
- Word to Picture Matching
- S Clues Cut and Paste
- Silly Sentences: Read and Illustrate
- Story Time: Read and Illustrate S Stories
- Writing Page
- Resource List
Total of 84 pages.
This site never fails! My kids love all the fun activities this book provides! Keep ‘em coming!
My students working on /s/ love these materials and the corresponding video (for home practice).
I Can Say the S Sound: Articulation Workbook