I Can Say the L Sound: Articulation Workbook
US orders $99+ with code: PSFREE
Save money on the I Can Say… Articulation Bundle, which includes this product.
Designed to help with the production of the L sound, this workbook is a MUST HAVE for speech-language pathologists! Professional illustrations teach students the anatomy of the mouth and detailed step-by-step visuals guide the clinician and student through a variety of techniques to elicit accurate productions. Activities are included for practice in isolation, syllables, words, sentences, and oral reading.
This workbook includes practice pages for initial, medial, and final L and also initial L-Blends. This comprehensive book of articulation printables contains a variety of proven helpful methods and has tons of fantastic reviews!
Included in this digital download workbook:
- Speech Anatomy
- How to Produce the L sound
- L Sound Poster
- How Do I Say the L Sound? (drawing activity)
- Make Your Own Tongue (modeling dough)
- Tools for Teaching the L sound
- Using lollipops, tongue depressors, marshmallow creme, etc.
- L Sound Visuals
- Self Report Survey for Students
- L Drill Pages and Challenges
- Minimal Pair Cards
- L in Syllables
- Say and Dot: L Practice
- Say and Dot: High-Frequency Words
- Roll and Race: Making Lemonade
- Word to Picture Matching
- Spin and Say Paperclip Fun
- L Clues: Cut and Paste
- Accurate L Tally and Word List
- L Sound Tic-Tac-Toe
- Carrier Phrase Practice
- Sentence Level Practice
- Silly Sentences: Read and Illustrate
- Story Time: Sounded Loaded Stories and Comprehension
- Blank Writing Page (write your own story)
Total of 119 pages.
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 6 reviews.
Love all the ideas for assisting with stimulability.
This resource is fantastic! It's so easy to use and is so systematic! It makes planning therapy a breeze!
This is such a helpful workbook. I'm at the point where I'm pretty much just buying materials from Peachie Speechie now!
Now I have all of your "I Can" book-packets except for one, and that one is on my wish list! This collection is a must-have for any new, or seasoned SLP. So fantastic for QUALITY last minute change of therapy as well as the well-planned-in-advance sessions...it is just so nice to have such thorough and solid materials! The cherry on top of all this is that the graphics, fonts, and layouts are so visually timeless and ADD to the content, not distract from it. Kudos, yet again.
The digital book is very comprehensive.