Save money on the I Can Say… Articulation Bundle, which includes this product.
If you work with students who exhibit the phonological process of final consonant deletion, this workbook is for you! Geared toward preschool through first grade, this workbook addresses final consonant deletion by using visuals paired with motor movements, minimal pairs ("bee" vs. "bean" for example), and repetitive practice of target words.
These activities provide a motivating and engaging way to work on the production of final consonants! The workbook takes you from auditory discrimination to VC (vowel-consonant) word drills, CVC words, 2 and 3-word phrases, sentences, and simple short stories (for early readers).
Included in this digital download workbook:
- Table of Contents
- A Note for the SLP
- Visuals for Final Consonant Deletion
- What do you hear? Auditory discrimination
- Dot the Ending Sound in VC words
- CVC Minimal Pairs Cut and Paste
- Minimal Pairs Card Deck
- Dot the Sounds: CVC Words Segmenting and Blending
- Final Consonants in 2-word phrases
- Final Consonants in 3-word phrases
- Say It, Draw It: Final Consonants in Sentences for kids to illustrate
- Say It, Color It, Repeat: Final Consonants in Sentences
- Final Consonants in Short Stories
While dot markers are not necessary for enjoyment and use of this workbook, I highly recommend them as they will make these activities even more fun! Crayons, glue, and scissors are also recommended for craft pages.
This product is a digital download. Once your order is completed, you will see a link to access digital content. Log-in anytime to access.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It’s great for all ages, whether I’m working with a 2 year old or 7 year old. It keeps students intrigued and entertained with all the different activities. Highly recommend!