This is a huge BUNDLE
containing 6 engaging fluency therapy activity products. This product is positive and supportive of students struggling with fluency disorders. Please refer to the individual product listings for very detailed descriptions of what each one contains. Your students will love these themed activities!
This product helps teach fluency strategies and provides many opportunities for practice with a positive and reassuring attitude. It’s OK to stutter!
We aren’t trying to eliminate every little repetition. We are trying to teach strategies and decrease disfluencies to make communication easier and more relaxed. Your students will be able to reflect on their own speech with a self-rating “slider” and develop a deeper understanding of speech anatomy and strategies that can be used to reduce stuttering events. You and your students are sure to love this!Products included in the bundle:
- Illustrations for teaching speech anatomy
- Practice pages at the word, phrase, sentence, conversation, and reading levels
- Visuals & explanations for fluency shaping strategies (easy onset, light contact, etc.)
- Cut and paste activities
- Sliders for rating speech
- Fluency questionnaire
- Engaging, supportive, and FUN activities! Check out all of the product descriptions for additional details!
Total of 191 pages! All in black and white. Color versions of the anatomy posters and sliders are included as well.