Speech Club Coffee Mug
- Undergrad students, working hard with aspirations of getting into the communication disorders grad program.
- Grad students, staying up late studying for the PRAXIS, participating in internships, and deciding what setting they want to work in.
- School-based SLPs, writing IEPs, managing heavy caseloads, and working with teachers to incorporate the curriculum into sessions.
- Medical SLPs, focusing on cognition, language, swallowing and so much more.
- SLPAs, supporting and assisting SLPs, helping clients grow and improve their skills.
- SLP researchers, providing the field with new ideas, methods, and articles.
- Comm disorders professors, educating the next generation of SLPs.
- Retired SLPs, relaxing after a career well spent.
This field of speech-language pathology connects us all. We may be in different stages of our careers, or have different interest areas, but we are all in it together. Working together, fueled by our desire to make the world a better place.
Make Someone's Day
Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, sending a thank you, or giving a just-because surprise gift, you can skip the guesswork with an e-gift card from Peachie Speechie.shop gift cards
Gifts & Accessories
Totes for carrying materials, functional decor, cute hats, stickers to personalize your stuff, funny candles, mugs to keep you caffeinated, and much more!shop gifts & accessories
R Sound Success
Clear anatomy visuals, step-by-step progressive techniques, tons of practice activities, and even unique tips for SLPs. This is everything you need to master and succeed with the R sound!shop R sound materials
This product has no reviews yet.