Pumpkin Challenge & Jack-O'-Lantern Challenge was designed to be used with mellow creme pumpkins! Yum! (Or you can print the black and white version and have the students color the pumpkins, but that isn't as yummy).
I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups to motivate my students to get 100 repetitions of their speech sounds. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything! Just print and go!
2 Challenges included!
- Pumpkin Challenge
- Jack-O'Lantern Challenge
Here is how it works:
- I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
- I give each student a copy of a challenge sheet.
I place a bowl of mellow creme pumpkin candy in the middle of the table.
- Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to color in an item, or they get a candy pumpkin to place over one of the pumpkin pictures on their sheet.
- Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions!
- At the end of the session, I pass out plastic ziplock bags and the students dump their earned candy into the bag and take it home with them as a treat!
At the end of the session, hang these festive sheets in your room as decorations! Tag us on Instagram @thePeachieSpeechie so we can re-gram your photo!!
You'll also love our Seasonal Articulation Race Bundle!