Save money on the I Can... Language Skills Bundle, which includes this product.
If you have students working on describing and categorizing, this workbook is for you! You will receive 80 pages of no-prep, engaging activities to address these concepts. The activities in each section gradually increase in difficulty level, making it perfect for groups of students with varying skill levels. For example, there are activities for basic sorting before students move to sort items into specific categories.
This digital download workbook includes:
- Cover Page (color & black and white versions included)
- What is an adjective? Poster
- Describing: Matching Pages
- Describing: Cut and Paste Pages
- Describing: Find and Underline Stories
- I Can Describe: Mini Book
- Describing Slider (color & black and white versions included)
- Color and Describe Worksheets
- I Can Describe: Card Game
- What is a category? Poster
- Same or Different? Worksheets
- Cut and Sort Activity
- Which one belongs?
- Cut and Categorize Activity
- Color and Categories Activity
- Name That Category Card Game
- Listing Items in a Category Worksheets
- Writing Page
I have been purchasing all the I Can books separately, but I have not been disappointed! Really great resource for describing and elaborating sentences. Great for mixed groups as well.
This series is great. I own several of them and they are all well organized and easy to use.