Engaging activities for fluency therapy! Low-prep, and lots of fun! This product is positive and supportive of students struggling with fluency disorders. It helps teach fluency strategies and provides many opportunities for practice with a positive and reassuring attitude.
It’s OK to stutter! We aren’t trying to eliminate every little repetition. We are trying to teach strategies and decrease disfluencies to make communication easier and more relaxed. Your students will be able to reflect on their own speech with a self-rating “slider” and develop a deeper understanding of speech anatomy and strategies that can be used to reduce stuttering events. You and your students are sure to love this!
This product is part of our $$$ saving
Fluency Therapy Activities BUNDLE!
These activities are included:
- Welcome to Speech Therapy
- My Speech Goals
- Fluency Questionnaire
- It’s OK to Stutter
- Types of Disfluencies
- Sailing Into Smooth Speech
- How Was My Speech (Rating Slider)
- Smooth or Bumpy?
- Fun (silly!) Speech Practice
- Anatomy Coloring Pages and Labeled Answer Keys
- Speech Anatomy Match Up
- Fluency Strategies
- Fluency Strategy Match Up
- Fluency Strategy Slider
- Time Pressure and Fluency
- Word Level Practice
- Fill In The Blank Word Associations Practice
- Carrier Phrases Practice
- Sentence Level Practice
- Connected Speech Practice (How To Explanations)
- Reading Practice (10 stories)
- Conversation Starter Mat
- Smooth Speech Practice Flashcard Deck
Great resource. Too bad the pages weren't numbered.
Great resource, thank you!
Great packet! Love the drawings and the counseling piece
Good resource for fluency therapy!!
Fluency Therapy Activities (Stuttering Therapy)
Love these! Very helpful and easy to use.