Take the Valentine Heart Challenge for 100 Trials! I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups to motivate my students to get 100 repetitions of their speech sounds. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything! Just print and go!
Here is how it works:
- I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
- I give each student a copy of a challenge sheet.
- I give each student markers, crayons, or mini erasers (often found at the Target dollar spot).
- Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to color in an item on their Challenge sheet.
- Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions!
My kids are loving the 100 word challenges! I especially like the Valentine Heart once, since it was in color!
100 Trials Valentine Heart Challenge
Thank you for all of the FREE things. I appreciate them so much. My students, parents, and I also love your videos!!
So easy to use and can be used with almost anything!
The children love a competition! They enjoyed this. We rolled the die to see how many words they needed to say and then when the others took their turn, they colored the number they had said (hearts)! And they definitely wanted to get them all colored before anyone else. Thanks!
Wonderful incentive to getting more repetitions per speech session.